Friday, February 16, 2007

Welcome to 1 word a day Japanese Lesson!

Kantan Booking - Cheap airline tickets and translation service -

Hello,


Welcome to 1 word a day Japanese Lesson!


As this title says, you can learn One Japanese word a day.


The words are casual and there are also sentences you can use to Japanese people straight away.


So if you would like to have Japanese friends, a Japanese girl friend or a boy friend, this lesson is for you!


Let's learn Japanese easily and enjoy yourself in Japan!!!

Today's word

wordshitai (tai)
meaningwant to
part of speecha verb
the past tenseshitakatta
a negative sentenceshitakunai

Example

Kyou wa biiru ga nomi tai .

I want to drink beer today.

kyou=today
biiru=beer
nomu=drink

Anata to ohanashi shitai desu.

I want to talk with you.

anata=you
hanasu=talk

Osushi ga tabe tai.

I want to eat sushi.

taberu=eat

Eiga o mi tai.

I want to watch a movie.

eiga=movie
miru=watch

Nomi ni iki tai.

I want to go for a drink.

iku=go


****Small test****

Q. Translate the following English sentence into Japanese.

I want to go to the movies.


A. The answer will be in a tomorrow's lesson!

If you would like to get an email every time a new lesson is available, please click here.

Kantan Booking - Cheap airline tickets and translation service -

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really great that you do this. I showed this to my friend. We are both studying Japanese and this is really useful to both of us. I plan on showing this to our entire class. Thank you for this contribution to learning.

Lepuppy said...

This is really helpful, i mean it is better than most japanese to english word of the day things! But I think it would be helpful if there was hiragana for each word, ofcourse those who are learning japanese should already know what sounds go with what symbol, I think it would be nice for those of us who are bad at memorizing that type of thing.... :)